What are Evil Spirits? Are you sure you want to know? Don’t be afraid! This blog post is your guide to the Spirit World. It might be shocking and terrible but with this information you will be able to protect yourself from these Evil Spirits.
What are Evil Spirits?
Some Evil Spirits are spirits of people who have died and turned into pure evil. They’re not ghosts, but they’re close enough to be very powerful. Their bodies were left behind and all that’s left is the dark part of them. Evil Spirits aren’t like your average ghosts, they aren’t going to haunt you and make things in your house move around (only sometimes). Evil Spirits can actually hurt you; they are dangerous!
Some other types evil spirits are spirit creatures who torment other humans. They don’t come back from the dead to cause harm as much as they do to make their victims feel horrible. These sorts of Evil Spirits are usually called soul collectors and can be any type of Spirit or Spirit Creature. The most common types are ghosts, evil spirits, ghouls, wicked beings and wraiths.
How do you get rid of an Evil Spirit?
This can be confusing because it’s natural to want to help someone who seems like they’re in pain or trouble. Evil Spirits are something that most people, including believers in Holy Ghost, do believe exist. What exactly are evil spirits? Suppose you have a desire to hurt somebody or commit some kind of sin; the moment you give in it is like a command signal and the spirit attaches itself to your life force so that eventually it can control your body entirely for its own ends. That is how evil spirits operate in this world.
What do bad spirits do?
They cause all kinds of trouble. Everything from lust and temptation to mental illness, bad relationships, business failure, disease, possession, death of children—it happens every day. Whatever you can think of that is negative and terrible comes from an evil spirit: lies and deception, hatred-driven murder, even accidents such as the sinking of the Titanic are caused by bad spirits. They also feed on people’s energy so they need to consume your life force in order to survive. They can attack your career or business from the inside out causing it to fail miserably or externally by arranging for customers to take their business elsewhere.
How do they operate?
Like a parasite, a wicked spirit attaches itself to the life force of its host and feeds on him or her. It steals your energy and uses it to keep alive. It often attacks people from within their own families because of unresolved issues from the past. If you are not aware it can enter you at any time. You are not safe even in your own home as many evil spirits move into the house through open windows or doors at night when nobody is watching.
What can I do about it?
You cannot cure an evil spirit yourself but you can protect yourself by knowing what to expect from them. You may or may not be able to force it out of your body (this is called exorcism) and if you are, it will go back to where it came from. But at least now you know what to expect. Knowledge is power! And there are things you can do that will help prevent the spirit from entering your home or working on you. This post is a guide for that purpose.
Are Demons different from evil spirits?
Yes. Demons are not the same thing as evil spirits but they are very much related to them. Yes, there is a bad spirit that can seek out people and attach itself to their life force in order to make it work for its own purposes, but fear not! The Holy Ghost is the true savior of this world. Demons are fallen angels who have chosen to work against God by coming down and doing evil in order to gain power. You may have heard of the devil or Satan and be familiar with what he stands for. But we are talking about fallen angels here, good angels who once walked with God in Heaven but then rebelled against Him and moved into Earth (along with the Devil).
The Holy Ghost is the true Christ spirit of this world. He is the One who has been sent by God to bring about the end of this present evil age that we are now living in and to lead us back into a place where He will be our creator and we, His people! Demons are those who have chosen not to follow God but instead, like Satan himself, have chosen to work against Him.
How can I know if it is an evil spirit or a demon?
If you know somebody and they do not follow through on what they say when they make agreements with you, it probably is not the person’s fault but rather a spirit of deception. Demons lie, they take on the appearance of people or animals. If someone looks like they were born in an extremely cold climate, with very thin hair that stands up straight (like horns), it is probably because a demon is afflicting them there. Demons can also appear as animals, ghosts and other forms to deceive you. Yes, it is possible to be deceived but if you are not aware of what the spirit looks like and what it tells you by its presence it can be doubly dangerous.
How can I tell if a person talks to an evil spirit and loses their mind?
When people talk to demons, they lose their minds. Think about it. When people talk to their own thoughts and feelings, they do not lose their minds but talk to what is “true” in themselves. They are talking about what goes on inside of them. When you have a spirit attached to your life force, you are not talking to yourself. You are talking to the evil spirits that have attached themselves to you!
What can I do about these Evil Spirits?
First of all, make sure that you know if it is an evil spirit or a demon. Once you have that knowledge and can tell the difference, you will see that there are things that work for your protection and protection of your loved ones from evil spirits. This is a broad topic, but I will supply you with some basic information.
There are several things that they fear:
1. Holy Water – If you have seen the movie “The Exorcist” you will remember the priest sprinkling water on the girl in order to scare the evil spirit out of her (and it worked). This actually has some basis in fact. The spirit of fear is terrified of water! If you have been attacked by an evil spirit or demon, a little holy water can help chase away the bad guy.
2. Bible – Has anyone ever asked you the question, “If Jesus was God and He died on the cross for us, why do bad spirits want to kill you?” The solution is simple. When you fight against a demon you are essentially fighting against God! (Do not confuse this with the Devil who wants to kill everyone and steal your soul but we will discuss that another time.)
3. Praying in Jesus’ Name – If you pray in Jesus’ name everything changes for the better. The reason is because when you talk to an evil spirit it will become frightened of what it knows or has heard of Christ. This is why Jesus said “All power has been given to me in Heaven and on Earth” because when you pray you invoke His power.
One of the best ways to combat evil spirits is to pray in Jesus’ name! If you are bound by an evil spirit or demon, there are a few things that can help. A good place to start is with the Lord’s Prayer.
1. Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom comes, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 2. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil….10. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
All of the above prayers invoke the power of Jesus in your life and as you pray using these words, you are asking for miracles to be done in your life. The bad spirit is terrified of the power of Jesus and will run away!
There are also things that work against Demons too:
1. Holy Water – This is effective on demons too but it is a better protection than just sprinkling it around because holy water physically binds you together with Christ by its supernatural properties and when you have this holy water bound to you, then only Christ could give you freedom from that demon.
2. Fasting – It is a well-known fact that fasting is good for the soul. It is just as true that it can free you from demons, evil spirits and even psychological problems. Your body must be clean internally before it can be clean externally so you might try fasting to see what happens in your life as a result of this kind of internal cleansing.
3. Blessing – One of the things that I learned when I was first ministering to people with demons attacking them was “blessing”. You may not know what blessing means, but do not worry. Take a minute to figure it.
In conclusion, demons are the purest form of evil and are very powerful. They can completely control your body and mind, but they don’t always want to take over a body. They’re not like you see in movies, they don’t always do dramatic things (although they can). But Demons are the most powerful evil spirits you will ever meet! Stay away, as far away as possible. If you are surrounded by them, it is best for you to get help immediately. If you have a question on this topic, we would love to hear from you. Just leave us a comment. We will respond as soon as possible!